300 V ST NW
Join us for A Night on the Farm, our signature fundraising dinner!
Highlighting Asian/Pacific Islander Heritage month, we’re featuring the local chefs of Kam & 46 + Chinese Street Market.
Smoked Salmon Dip
– Norwegian salmon, spring onion oil, lomi lomi tomatoes, pickled radish. Served romaine lettuce and taro chips.
Laing and Pulehu Chicken Mix Plate
– Common Good farms greens, cooked in coconut milk and Thai chili, ginger, garlic spices and shrimp paste.
– Char-grilled lemongrass chicken
– Jasmin rice
– matcha, miso caramel, mint
Vegetarian options will be available, please indicate dietary restrictions on purchasing page.
Please note that we cannot guarantee that we can make other substitutions to the menu.
Cocktail Hour: 5-6:30pm
The cocktail hour will feature 3 cocktails highlighting farm produce and small bites made by Chinese Street Market.
The cocktail hour is open to anyone, regardless if you have bought a ticket to the Seated Dinner or not. One ticket will provide one attendee with 3 drink tickets.
Cocktail hour will wrap up at 6:30 pm, and those who wish to stay for the seated dinner must purchase tickets for that event separately. Guests who have purchased a ticket to the Dinner on the Farm must separately purchase a ticket to the Cocktail Hour, if they are interested in the Cocktail Hour. If you have purchased tickets for the Seated Dinner on the Farm, you may continue to use your tickets during the dinner.
- All guests are required to be vaccinated or provide proof of negative COVID test
- Staff/ volunteers wear face masks in addition to being vaccinated
- Common Good City Farm to change the COVID-19 protocol based on CDC and/ or DC Health guidelines.
Severe Weather Plan
As the farm is an outdoor space, severe weather may impact our ability to host the event.
Our policy has been to reschedule events when the following weather events are forecast with a high likelihood (If it is a drizzle/ light rain, we generally do not reschedule the event and continue to host the event.)
Plan for rain/ severe weather date of Tuesday, May 30th from 5:00 – 8:30 pm
- Severe rain and/or high winds that may cause dangerous situations
- Thunderstorm watch or warning
- Tornado watch or warning
- Excessive Heat (exceeding 103 degrees F)
If the weather forecast is looking bad, we will be in communication about rescheduling to the back-up date.
If you are a company that is interested in sponsoring A Night on the Farm, email us at email@example.com to discuss sponsorship options.